T@sk Project has been funded with support from the European Commission. At any rate, the products of T@sk Project reflects the views only of the author(s), and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein. You must not copy or reproduce any material on this website except as allowed by the following:
- You may print, or download to a local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use
- You may copy the content to give to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except without our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Handbook Social Services in Albania: background and State of the Art (°*”) – link to publisher web page: here↓
- Guidelines for the digitalization and management of the academic activities (°)
- How to use ICT in teaching and learning activities. A guidebook (°)
- Guidelines for the use of the ICT (Moodle) for Students (*)
- Guidelines for the use of the ICT (Moodle) for Teachers (°)
- Guidelines for new improved Trainership procedures (°*”)
- Handbook Social Work Education. Reflections and debate in the European context (°*”)
- Research articles, books and other references on the state of the art of Social Services in Albania and Europe (°*”)
- A dedicated YouTube Channel with webinars and interviews
Products for University Lecturers, Administrative and Technical Staff (°)
Products for Students in Social Work (*)
Productsfor Associated Partners (“)